Scholarship & Fellowship Opportunities for Prospective Graduate Students
- Diversity of Views & Experience Fellowship (DOVE), U of M
- The DOVE Fellowship provides recipients with a $25,000 stipend, covers tuition costs for up to 14 credits per semester, and subsidizes their health insurance so they can stay focused on their education and research.
- Requirements: incoming students; by nominated by DGS in each department
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- The NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in NSF-supported science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines who are pursuing research-based Master's and doctoral degrees at accredited United States institutions.
- Requirements: U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident; incoming students
- CEGE Graduate Student Fellowships & Support
Fellowship Opportunities for Postdoc
- Frank Snowden Fellowship, UMN MRSEC
- Fellowship applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis by the UMN MRSEC Executive Committee, with an intended fellowship term of two years. Fellows will receive an annual salary of up to $60,000 for this 12-month, 100%-time position, including University health and mental insurance benefits.
- Requirements: Qualified applicants must have a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Polymer Science or an allied area by the beginning of the Fellowship period. US citizenship or permanent resident status are not required.
- President's Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, UMN
- The University seeks applicants whose research, teaching, and service will contribute to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity in higher education and at the University of Minnesota. Our goal is to recruit diverse applicants who may be considered for tenure track positions at the University of Minnesota.